Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting Ready For Thanksgiving

   Long time no post. :) So Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm super excited. Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday. Christmas is my first of course. :) I love Thanksgiving because it's a special time where you sit down, and are thankful for everything you have. And you can enjoy time with your family or friends. Plus, you get extremely yummy food! :) I am just so excited to eat and spend time with my family. My Aunt, Uncle, and two 1/2 cousins are coming from Kentucky to spend Thanksgiving with us. Haha, do you like how I said 1/2? My aunt is pregnant just to let you know. :) I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

                                    -r-girl-

Me and my 2/3 sisters. :) I'm the one in the pink. ;)

No comments: