Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day! I can't believe it's Valentines Day already. Did you have a good one? I did. Well, it started out being a long day at school but then the party began. :] We had the yummiest food! For my Valentines box I got a big box and put foil all over it. Then I put sparkly and shiny ......whats it called? I forgot. It's like those strings that are really sparkly. Oh well, you know what I mean. Then I attached feathers. It looked so cool! But then I had to destroy it to get the cards and candy out. :} Yeah, I didn't think about how I had to open it. But it's not like I am going to use it again, right? Anyways, I got lots of gum and chocolate! :O My two favorite things! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day, I did. :<3 haha I love making faces on the computer! Here, to make you happy (if your sad) I will show you my faces I make: :D :} :] :<3 :p :z :o :O :s :j :}) Okay, I'll name them for you. :) Okay, '#1, (1st) Big Smiley #2, Smirk #3, Smiley #4 Mustache w/ curly lips #5, Tongue Stick Out #6, Zipper Mouth #7, Small o #8, Big O #9, Squiggly Lips #10, Smiley w/ Mole #11, French Mustache' My favorite is the Smiley w/ Mole :D Look: :j haha I love it! Well, Happy Valentines Day!!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super funny and cute things. :)