Found my blog :)
Its been so long since i have written in my cute small blog...i have been looking for it for a very long time. I know what you are thinking...you can't loose a blog, but you really can! I haven't been writing for so long, and I forgot my user-name and password, then i even forgot my blog's name! I have been looking for it for a very long time...I found it! With my mothers and fathers help of course. Since the last time i have written, i have grown so much...now that i look back at my old posts, I am quite embarrassed. I am now ten years old, i have finally gotten my ears pierced, and i have taken interest in writing, acting, and painting. I'm now a fourth grader and do not enjoy school not one bit...i never really did, but fourth grade is worse. My sister's favorite year was fourth grade, but i didn't get the teacher i wanted, and last year i had three good friends...very good friends, they all got put in the other class! I got the strict teacher, so all the trouble makers are in my class. I had a few friends i knew, and two new girls who are now my very good friends. At least I get new girls in my class. I'm for sure ready for winter break...speaking of winter...i love winter! It's my favorite season. And I am so excited because I am going to Colorado some time in Christmas break! Anyways, my family went to the Taylor Swift concert Speak Now 2011 In Nashville TN. It was so amazing...I cant even explain how amazing it was, i cried really hard and sang along as loud as I could. I love her... :) I will write again soon, bye!
Comments