Happy Halloween! IED

Hey, happy Halloween! Its 8:14, and almost Halloween. I'm not the Halloween type....i don't even think you should capitalize Halloween. But, anyways tonight we carved pumpkins. My pumpkin is a frog. :) It was so fun because when I was done getting all of the pumpkin guts out of my pumpkin, I had it in one bowl and i got my hands covered up in it. It was all gooey, and squishy...I love that feeling. So, what are you being for Halloween? I'm going to be a cat. :) A black and white cat. We weren't going to go trick or treating this year. Well, last year...we went home early and went to Chillis. That was a bad Halloween memory. But at the last minute I decided I wanted to go trick or treating. So we are. Kinda exciting. Well, I don't need 4-h ideas anymore. I finished my speech! Its exactly 3 minutes and 1 second long. (If you talk pretty slow.) All I need to do is finish writing it down. Since i typed it up first. Oh, and by the way, the IED thing is supposed to be a Halloween face with a uni-brow if you turn your head. :) Happy Halloween!


-Cat-Girl- IED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super funny and cute things. :)